angie varona leaked photos

Bookmark and Share
Angie Varona does not really need an elaborate introduction, ... hacked and in no time, her photos were leaked and spreadFour years ago, 14 year-old Angie Varona snapped some sexy, ... of the pictures being leaked and schoolmates calling her names Angie Varona made one mistake - not listening to her parents as a ... photo account got hacked and, in no time, her pics were leaked and ... Angie Varona explains what happens when your pictures get leaked on the internet. But then again, why are you sending pics  Angie Varona, 18, says posting provocative pictures of herself .... day in age with how quickly celebrities private photos can be leaked. ... ngie Varona is one of the most recognized young sex symbols on the ... Some even claim she "planned" to have her photos leaked because ... The pictures that Varona uploaded years ago were meant for her then boyfriend. Luckily, there were no nude pictures.

Angie Varona
angie varona leaked photos
“When you are at the beach and you are wearing a bikini, I don’t know how you are supposed to not expose yourself,” said Varona. “When I go out, I dress like every other girl. I dress with clothes that show, I guess, off my body in a way, but I don’t do it on purpose … Because I am larger on top it just looks more provocative, but it shouldn’t stop me from wearing it.”

Her photo-hacking experience has made her life a living hell.

“People wish to exploit me and I guess stalk me in a way…they want every picture that has ever been taken of me,” she said.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment